Call Us To Place a Delivery Order Within Atlanta City Limits! ☎️ 678-349-7070 | Enter Code: CASEME for 10% off 12 bottles

Borgosan Daniele Pinot Grigio 2019, Friuli, Italy

Borgosan Daniele Pinot Grigio 2019, Friuli, Italy

Regular price $31.50

Unit price per 

only 1 left in stock

100% Pinot Grigio

The Pinot Grigio of the Borgo San Daniele winery is produced with 100% Pinot Grigio grapes grown in Bosc di Sot in the municipality of Cormons in Friuli Venezia Giulia. The Pinot Grigio, which needs rather cold and not humid soils to give its best, finds its ideal environment in Friuli.

After manual harvesting, only the selected grapes are brought to the cellar for winemaking. A short maceration is followed by a soft pressing. Fermentation takes place in steel at a controlled temperature. As for the refinement, the wine rests on the yeasts in a micro-oxygenation environment until the spring following the harvest. 20% in oak barrels and the remaining 80% in steel.

Intense straw yellow with golden reflections. The aroma is fresh, with pleasant hints of ripe white fruit that leave room for scents of hay and toasted almonds. Soft and aromatic on the palate; excellent correspondence between aromas and flavor. Very good persistence.

It goes well with fish, white meat and medium-hard cheeses but also with vegetable soups. Must try with fried fish.

Close (esc)


Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are 21+ and old enough to consume alcohol.


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now